Welcome to Butterfield Acres Farm! Calgary’s BEST Farmyard!
Butterfield Acres (being outdoors) has finally been given the go-ahead from Alberta Health to open!
BUT… we are moving forward with SLOW, CAREFUL STEPS.
Soooo….TO START WITH:
- Goat Milking and Pony Rides will be put on hold since we cannot social distance our staff members.
- FAMILIES MUST SOCIAL DISTANCE one tractor distance from other families. One family per animal pen at a time.
- HAND WASHING IS A MUST both BEFORE AND AFTER each activity or animal pen.
- For now, tickets will be purchased online. Tickets go on sale 3 days prior. Tickets are for that date and time ONLY, and are non-refundable. Consider the weather and your schedule before you book. If something goes sideways and you cannot attend, tickets may be transferred to a friend.
- First Day is Friday May 7!
As covid numbers decrease, so will the extra rules!!!
… so be smart and be careful peeps!
Other animal choices for you! We are able to bring animals out TO you at home if that is a better comfort level for you. You can book a MINI farm, or UNICORN rides! Check out our We-Come-To- You page at ButterfieldAcres.com. We do of course, all need to follow the current Alberta Health guidelines to make it all happen safely.
To book tickets: https://www.butterfieldacres.com/tickets/
SEASON PASS HOLDERS: please call the office to book your time slot (403)239-0638
For all the latest ideas for fun and goings on at Butterfield Acres, keep an eye on our social media… we have all the usual: Instagram, Face Book, Twitter, and we have a newsletter (the Grazette). Lots of cute baby pics and video clips.
Open for Pre-Purchased Tickets