THINK FARM SAFETY!
Before you come....please click here for VERY IMPORTANT TIPS AND INFORMATION.
Safety on the Farm
We strive to make the farm a safe and happy place for both our visitors and
our livestock. Please discuss these safety rules with your children PRIOR to using
the facilities, then, have fun!....safely!!
- Children must be CLOSELY SUPERVISED by an adult at ALL times.
- Move slowly and quietly with the animals.
- Animals can nibble or even bite...be cautious and keep hands away from their heads and mouths.
Supervise children very closely.... an outreached hand is
by many animals as a offering of food.
- Do not climb fences or gates.
- Be sure to fasten gates behind you.
- Do not climb on stacked hay or straw - legs can get caught, bales can
- Feed only food as provided and directed.
Smoking. Smoking permitted only in your vehicle.
- HAND WASHING in very important in the farm environment. Sanitizing gels do not kill all organisms.
- Litter kills animals; please dispose of it properly or carry it home.
And, again, before you come....
please click here for VERY IMPORTANT TIPS AND INFORMATION.
We make every effort to create a safe, yet realistic
environment. We do not, however, accept any responsibility whatsoever, for any
mishaps, however caused, during your visit to our farm. Our facility is used entirely
at your own risk.
Sorry, no dogs allowed.
Top of Page